Here you’ll learn how to edit editions’ info, change their page structure, create landing pages for promotion, define the end-user appearance, and much more.
- How to copy pages
- How to create an article
- SEO for digital magazines
- How to create a parallax effect
- How to import edition preferences
- How to replace pages with a PDF
Whether it’s just simple links or full blown interactivity with video, audio, and animations that you’re after, the design tool has got it all and this is where you’ll find out how to do it.
- How to add a 360° Gallery
- How to use the Cliparts library
- How to create your own assets library
- How to extract and animate images from PDFs
- How to create a survey
- How to make your first-ever digital publication with Edition Digital
When you want to create new users to work on your editions, newsstands and apps to monetise those editions, this is the right place to start.
- How to create and manage a newsstand
- How to sell your publication in the Newsstand?
- Let’s make the newsstand more attractive with sharing Coupons and Vouchers
- Keeping an eye on Users and Orders in your newsstand
- How to manage projects and users
- How to change my account details
Explore how easy it is to create HTML teasers and marketing campaigns which enable you to promote your editions and track their progress.
- How to use PDFs to create and publish a new digital publication in you content hub
- How to create and publish a new article in your content hub
- How to set up your content hub
- What is a content hub
- How to generate HTML teasers
- Digital publishing analytics