How to extract and animate images from PDFs
- Start by converting your PDFs into a new digital edition. The following video demonstrates how to do that:
- Find the thumbnail of the page you would like to edit and launch the Design tool by double-clicking the image.
- Select the Image tool from the left-hand tools pagel.
- Drag-select the area where you would like to place an image.
- Select the Extract from background tab.
- Select which of the available images you would like to extract by click on each image once; clicking the second time will deselect that image.
- To remove the selected images from the background, select the corresponding option that’s located under the Page preview.
- Click Add in the bottom-right corner to extract images.
Now that the extracted images available as separate elements, you can go ahead and animate them using the Animation panel. Here’s a short video that demonstrates how the animation panel works:
Have something specific in mind? Don’t worry, just type what you are looking for. Here is our searchy searched.