How to create your own assets library
- Locate the edition you would like to work on and click the supplemental Edit button at the bottom of that edition’s card.
- Select the Pages tab and launch the Design tool by double-clicking the desired page. That’s also possible if you select the page first and then click the pencil icon.
- Locate the Library panel on the right-hand side and select the My Assets tab.
- Click the Plus icon and select the option that works best given your situation:
- Selected page elements will add elements, which you have previously selected from the page. It’s also possible to to simply drag-and-drop those elements from the page and into the library.
- Import from PDF enables you to select images from the PDF used to create the page background that will be extracted as separate elements and added to your library.
- Drop multiple files enables you to select images from your device that will be uploaded and added to your library.
- Library elements can be reorganised by means of drag-and-drop, renamed by clicking the Rename button at panel’s bottom bar, placed on the page by clicking the neighbouring Place on page button, and removed by clicking the Remove button.
- To make specific library assets also available in other editions, not just the one where the assets were added, you can do that by clicking the star icon at the bottom of the library panel.
Have something specific in mind? Don’t worry, just type what you are looking for. Here is our searchy searched.