How to create a survey
- Open the Design tool and navigate to the page where you want to create a survey.
- Select the Survey tool from the left-hand tools panel and place the survey button.
- Click the survey title and type in your preferred title.
- Do the same with the survey message.
- Add the elements one at a time by dragging-and-dropping them inside the dotted line.
- Edit each element’s details right after it’s added.
- Or select the desired element from the right-hand side to edit the details at any time.
- If required, rearrange the order of elements in the survey by dragging them up or down.
- Click Save survey.
- Provide the survey button text and select the survey font and background color in the Survey and Forms panel.
- Optionally you can also change the button color, size, position and border in the Properties panel.
To view your reader feedback follow these steps:
- Use the main menu to navigate to Marketing suite and select Reader's feedback from the left-hand menu.
- Locate the edition and survey you are interested in.
- Click the survey name to open the list of responses.
- Optionally you can export (download) all responses in a .cvs file.
- Optionally you can clear results gathered until that point.
Have something specific in mind? Don’t worry, just type what you are looking for. Here is our searchy searched.