If you’ve never created an interactive digital publication yourself, start here.
It’s easy! Just follow our simple guides to get going with Edition Digital.
Clear, step-by-step instructions for you to follow.
Tips & Tricks
Inside information from our development team to get the best out of Edition Digital.
Simplest way for beginners to start
If you’ve never created an interactive digital publication yourself, there is nothing to worry about. We are here to help out and we’ve prepared a beginners package which includes all necessary guides and assets to get you started. Don’t worry, it’s simple. Read moreDownload package Start!
- How to copy pages
- How to create an article
- SEO for digital magazines
- How to create a parallax effect
- How to import edition preferences
- How to replace pages with a PDF
- How to add a 360° Gallery
- How to use the Cliparts library
- How to create your own assets library
- How to extract and animate images from PDFs
- How to create a survey
- How to make your first-ever digital publication with Edition Digital
- How to set up a folio for your digital editions and articles
- How to create and manage a newsstand
- How to sell your publication in the Newsstand?
- Let’s make the newsstand more attractive with sharing Coupons and Vouchers
- Keeping an eye on Users and Orders in your newsstand
- How to manage projects and users
- How to use PDFs to create and publish a new digital publication in you content hub
- How to create and publish a new article in your content hub
- How to set up your content hub
- What is a content hub
- How to generate HTML teasers
- Digital publishing analytics
Have something specific in mind? Don’t worry, just type what you are looking for. Here is our searchy searched.