How to generate HTML teasers
- Navigate to Editions and Marketing suite.
- Once there, select Teaser generator from the left submenu.
- Start by expanding the Additional options at the top. These options will be applied to any teaser type you decide to create.
- Expand the Choose your edition drop-down menu and select which edition the teaser will highlight.
- Provide Your Teaser’s Title.
- Expand the Page To Open drop-down menu and select which page of the selected edition will be opened when the teaser is clicked.
- Expand the Opening Method drop-down menu and select how the selected edition will be opened when the teaser is clicked: in the current browser tab or in a new one.
- Define Your teaser title’s style: bold, italicised, underlined, color.
We will look at how to create an animated teaser, which is selected by default.
- Expand the Teaser style drop-down menu and select which effect effect will be utilised to transition between page images.
- Expand the Number of images drop-down menu and select how many images the teaser will display.
- Define the transition interval (time in seconds), which determines how long the transition from one image to the next will take.
- Define the size (width and height in pixels), which corresponds to the space available on your website.
- Now click Generate my teaser to check the preview.
- You can make tweaks and generate the teaser again to see the changes.
- When you’re happy with your teaser, copy the generated code and insert it to your website’s html structure.
Creating an image or link teaser works exactly the same way, except with fewer options to choose from.
Have something specific in mind? Don’t worry, just type what you are looking for. Here is our searchy searched.